January 28, 2009

School Daze

Time really does fly man... I can't believe I'm already in my second semester at CSUN!
I'll admit it's hella busy, but been REALLY Fun so far!!!!

These are some shots I took yesterday... I have to say I'm gettin' alot better at this and I feel like I'm really developing a passion for photography!

Anywho... this is just a typical day for me at CSUN. Tons of students, busy schedule, fun kickin' it with my friends, going out to eat, boring lectures... you know the deal lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


P.S. Shout out to Mega for the Karmaloop x Black Scale collabo... Congrats on all your success so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment